Monday, April 4, 2011

Beginning of Something New

     This is something that I've thought about doing for quite some time now.  I've wanted to have a source to share my experiences with food and I think this is a useful medium to do just that.  A life in food can be rewarding and at the same time, extremely frustrating.  Given that, it's a passion that I just cannot do without. 
     I have some types of cuisine and ingredients that I especially like to work with but hopefully, by continuing with this blog, I can reinvigorate the love affair with all aspects of this obsession.  I'm positive that my entries into this blog will bounce around from time to time and one topic you may here a lot about is coffee, something that I must have to get through my days.
     I hope that this blog is entertaining and informative to those that follow it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment